Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mass Effect 3, Trailer



    Here is that trailer that was release not too long ago for Mass Effect 3 - I think that it looks super epic! This might contain some slight spoilers, if you haven't played Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2, yet. So, here is the awesome looking trailer!

    I am looking forward to this game more than I've ever looked forward to a game, before! If this game isn't done right (like Dragon Age II...) then I'll be very upset, and probably never buy another Bioware game again. Mostly because of Dragon Age II's screwed up recycled content and graphical bugs... If ME3 is anything like that, I'm done with Bioware.

    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/mass-effect-3-trailer.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive