Friday, April 22, 2011

Nintendo's new console, 1080p HD Touchscreen Controller



    We have seen the leaked images of the next gen console coming from Nintendo; it is being announced with a month or so. I have learned now that the controller will be a touch screen, which is even better than what I'd already heard about it being 1080p HD.

    I can't believe how amazing this is sounding! This console is going to be the only one I've really liked in the past few years. I didn't like the Wii. I thought the 360 and PS3 were cool, but in the end, they only had graphics. The Kinect and Move came out after a while, but I have no real interest in motion controls. Kinect is, of course, superior to the other motion controls, because it requires no controller. However, I still am not interested in motion controls for games.

    Anyway, this new console sounds amazing and I'm definitely getting it!

    http://gear.ign.com/articles/116/1163325p1.html?utm_source=Google_News&utm_medium=FP&utm_campaign=Nintendo
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/nintendo-new-console-1080p-hd.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive