Friday, April 15, 2011

Portal 2 Leaked Endings Causing people to Cancel Preorders?

    I was reading on the forums at Steampowered.com and I saw a thread with a person saying that the endings were 'spoiled for him.' I, fortunately, didn't actually watch the ending videos I posted before I put them up - with the exception of the Portal 2 End song. I really am glad that I didn't, too! I don't want to end up like this guy, regretting having watched the ending at all...

    I'm sorry if I've spoiled the ending for anyone, but I had to post them in case someone wanted to see the endings. I'm sure the endings will be all over YouTube in a few days, anyway; I was just able to get them early, before they were made Private on YouTube.

    I will be posting one more blog post later, after the announcement in LESS THAN FIVE HOURS!

    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1836873

      
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/portal-2-leaked-endings-causing-people.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive