Friday, April 15, 2011

Portal 2, Leaked Intro video for Coop! On YouTube now!

    This is the Portal 2 Coop video; it is what you will supposedly see when you begin playing the game in a few days - or, hopefully at about Noon (Eastern time - about). There is a countdown on Portal's site, at a secret link. If you need the link, just check one of my previous posts. For now, here is the awesome intro for Portal 2's Coop mode!



    It seems to look really awesome, but do you think it's real? I'm not 100% sure, but it sure does look very real. I don't see why anyone, even Valve, would spend their time making this if it truly wasn't real! Unless, they simply wanted a really good marketing scheme to get a bunch of people to group together and figure out the secrets days before the actual release O.O

    I hope that these rumors are true... that Portal 2 is coming tomorrow, however, I've heard rumors that it may just be a demo - thes are just rumors, though, so don't worry and don't let it crush your hopes and your dreams! We want Portal 2! Or, if that doesn't happen, I think we would all settle with Half Life 2 Episode 3...

      
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/portal-2-leaked-intro-video-for-coop-on.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive