Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Apple, 187,000,000 iOS devices sold



    Apple revealed during a lawsuit that they have sold 187,000,000 iOS devices. These devices include the iPhone,  iPad and iPod Touches. There are numbers on each one of them below. I am surprised to see how many iPads that they have sold - mostly because of the high price on them. The iPhones I'm not so surprised about, because they were considered the ultimate phone for a while, before Android phones came along...

    The numbers that were revealed are only the amount sold through March, 2011; so by now, they could technically be much higher... and also include the iPad 2.

    iPhone: 108,000,000
    iPod: 60,000,000
    iPad: 19,000,000


    Why aren't there more video games for a phone, the iPhone, that has sold this much? I haven't seen anything big be released on them except for Angry Birds, but it's on Android and everything else, too. So I really do wonder why I haven't heard of any big releases or very popular games released for it. Maybe it's just because the iPhone isn't made specifically for gaming like the 360 or PS3, but I've seen amazing games on PC and Mac which are exclusive to desktop computers - so why not the iPhone? All well, I don't have one, so I don't care.


    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34212/Apple_187_Million_iOS_Devices_Sold_Through_March.php
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/apple-187000000-ios-devices-sold.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive