Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portal 2, Single Player Campaign Review 5.0/5.0



    Overview: Portal 2 is one of the most amazing and memorable games I have ever played in my life. Portal just seems like one small puzzle compared to this amazing and humongous game, Portal 2. There is deception in the air; lies are being passed around. Who should you really trust? Who is really evil?

    Characters: The new single-player campaign introduced us to many new characters, including Wheatley, Cave Johnson and a few other small ones. GlaDos makes a return during the campaign as your main opposition; however, there's something going on that Chell, the player character from Portal and Portal 2, doesn't realize. The characters are all hilarious and will make you laugh the whole way through, while always feeling like there is still a serious story.


    Graphics: The new graphical effects in Portal 2 really make Aperture's labs come alive; the way the destruction of things looks is just phenomenal and the way it's all rebuilt almost instantly in some instances is very cool. The game has tons of destruction taking place, because of what is happening in the story.




    Finalé: The only thing that I wanted after playing this game was to know what happens next! Valve did really well at making sure to wrap up any loose ends, but I want to know how they could possibly continue after this point, unless they change the characters involved.






    Final Thoughts: I guess I might see what happens when I play the Coop campaign, next. The Coop campaign takes place AFTER the single player campaign; you will notice this if you beat the single player campaign.








    Follow me on Twitter or Like my page on FaceBook to get updates from my blog as they're added!



    Portal 2<< Amazon $44.99 - Steam $49.99 >> Portal 2
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/portal-2-single-player-campaign-review.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive