Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portal 2, Was on Schedule and Released on Time



    I'm about to start playing Portal 2, the long awaited sequel to an amazing game with the best characters on the planet: GlaDos, Companion Cube, Chell... and now Wheatley, Cave Johnson and the guy who said the cake is a lie!

    Now, I can't wait to start, but my game is still activating; I'll just have to wait a few more minutes. My brother has already started playing the game, and I'm sure that he's having tons of fun with it already! Are you playing Portal 2? Or maybe waiting until the price goes down? Because we all know the price will go down quickly, like always...

    Anyway, the full game has activated on Steam and I'm going away to play it for the rest of eternity; hopefully I don't die in Android Hell! Play Portal if you don't get it...


    Follow me on Twitter or Like my page on FaceBook to get updates from my blog as they're added!



    Portal 2<< Amazon $44.99 - Steam $49.99 >> Portal 2
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/portal-2-was-on-schedule-and-released.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive