Monday, April 18, 2011

Portal 2, early release just scam for our money



    Portal 2 is being released early, no question about that; however, some are beginning to give up hope of it really released early. I mean that the game may only release about an hour before the normal release date, so what's the difference?

    In all honesty, they might as well have not done this whole early release campaign, or at least started it a little earlier. Right now, we're about 79% of the way to the early release, but it isn't really very much of an early release. Seriously, who cares about waiting an extra hour?

    This entire early release campaign is a scam; I could have pre-ordered it from GameStop and gone to pick it up at midnight, and some stores are already selling the PS3 version of Portal 2 - and Amazon.com is selling it for only $34.99, cheaper than Steam or anywhere else!

    I think that this whole campaign was just a waste of time, money and effort for a lot of people.

    They promise an early release, when in all reality all they wanted was our money spent on the Potato Sack - the collection of 13 games on sale, now.

    The game better be really fun, now; otherwise, people are going to be really angry they spent any time or money on this terrible marketing campaign!

    Nonetheless, I still want to play Portal 2 early; so, I'm going to play along with this stupid marketing campaign to the end; it's a cool marketing campaign, but executed terribly. I think they expected more people to be involved in helping out...



    I still want to play the game early, so: CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO HELP!


    Follow me on Twitter or Like my page on FaceBook to get updates from my blog as they're added!



    Portal 2<< Amazon $34.99 & Steam $44.99 'Early' Release >> Portal 2
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/portal-2-early-release-just-scam-for.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive