Monday, April 18, 2011

Uncharted 3, FaceBook integrated into the game



    Uncharted 3 is coming November 1st, 2011. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the second sequel to Uncharted, a game that came out a few years ago for the PS3. Both of the Uncharted games thus far have been released to a great critical reception, so I expect no less from this. I haven't played either of the first two games, but I plan to buy them soon and review them.


    It was just announced that FaceBook will be integrated into the game; they say that those who log into the Playstation Network will be able to share videos and screenshots of their game and chat with their FaceBook friends, all while playing Uncharted 3.

    I look forward to playing Uncharted 3, and the first two once I get them in a few days. I'm ordering them on Amazon.com, right now! :D

    http://blog.games.com/2011/04/18/naughty-dog-uncharted-3-facebook/

      













    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/uncharted-3-facebook-integrated-into.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive