Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Battlefield 3 - $100,000,000 dollar marketing campaign!



    $100 million dollars have been set aside for marketing by EA, for the Battlefield 3 game alone. They plan to rock the boat of the FPS games in the game industry from Call of Duty to at least remind players that there are other FPS games, namely Battlefield 3. The game looks better than any CoD game, previous Battlefield game and any other FPS I've seen in the past few years.

    The last good FPS I played was Left 4 Dead 2, and that was a couple years ago now. I really can't wait to see how Battlefield 3 does, and finally be able to play it :D - I don't play CoD games, but I'm sure they're amazing since millions play them, but I really think the graphics in Battlefield 3 will help me get into the game more. Most games, I don't care about graphics, but FPS games really need great graphics to get truly immersed into them.

    Source: http://bf3blog.com/2011/04/battlefield-3-launching-this-november-with-a-100-million-ad-campaign/

      
    Source URL: https://skyrimpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/battlefield-3-100000000-dollar.html
    Visit skyrim pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive